google.com, pub-4617457846989927, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Learn to enjoy every minute of your life.Only I can change my life.: Acceptance of offer letter format

Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Acceptance of offer letter format

Acceptance of offer letter:

                It was wonderful to speak with you on the phone about the Designation __________ role at XYZ Company. I'm thrilled to formally accept this job offer.

               I'm looking forward to working with you, and the rest of the senior management team at XYZ, on charting a new direction for marketing strategy.

           As we discussed, my start date will be ______, with an annual / monthly salary of ________ .

           I'm looking forward to seeing you next day.

           Please let me know if there is any paperwork or additional information you need from me beforehand, or if there is any documentation I should bring along on my first day.

           I'm always available on email, but feel free to call if that's more convenient Mobile_______ .

            Again, thank you so much for this opportunity.

       Thank You.


Have a great day ahead.
Best Regards,
Your Name

No comments:

Post a Comment

रामायण

रामायण दशरथ की तीन पत्नियाँ – कौशल्या, सुमित्रा , कैकेयी दशरथ के चार पुत्र – राम,लक्ष्मण,भरत,शत्रुघ्न दशरथ: राम के पिता और कौशल के राजा कौशल...