google.com, pub-4617457846989927, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Learn to enjoy every minute of your life.Only I can change my life.: Thanks message for birthday wishes

Sunday, September 22, 2019

Thanks message for birthday wishes

Thanks message for birthday wishes:

Thank U

First, I want to thank God for my life!
Thank you to all who wished me a wonderful birthday. I love you all! You people are so special to me. Thanks so much everyone for the astonishing birthday wishes Thank you very much for all the superb birthday wishes. They really mean a lot to me.

English– Thank you, Thanks

Hindi - Danyawad , shukriya धन्यवाद, शुक्रियाँ

Spanish– Gracias

French– Merci  (Thank you very much= Merci Beaucoup)

Italian– Grazie

Japanese– (Domo) Arigato (ah-ree-gah’-toh) or written ありがとう

Chinese– do jeh, daw-dyeh

German– Danke sehr

Thai– Khop Khun Mak Kha

Russian– Spasiba (spah-see’-boh)

Korean– written 감사합니다 gamsahabnida

Icelandic– Takk

Hawaiian– Mahalo

Hebrew– Toda (toh-dah’)

Greek– Efharisto (ef-har-ris-tou

Thank you for reading my post.😊🙏

No comments:

Post a Comment

रामायण

रामायण दशरथ की तीन पत्नियाँ – कौशल्या, सुमित्रा , कैकेयी दशरथ के चार पुत्र – राम,लक्ष्मण,भरत,शत्रुघ्न दशरथ: राम के पिता और कौशल के राजा कौशल...