google.com, pub-4617457846989927, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Learn to enjoy every minute of your life.Only I can change my life.: Solved - LIFE INSURANCE PRODUCTS

Monday, January 7, 2019

Solved - LIFE INSURANCE PRODUCTS





LIFE INSURANCE PRODUCTS 


Question 1
What does inter-temporal allocation of resources refer to?
I. Postponing allocation of resources until the time is right
II. Allocation of resources over time
III. Temporary allocation of resources
IV. Diversification of resource allocation
Answer : II. Allocation of resources over time




Question 2
Which among the following is a limitation of traditional life insurance products?
I. Yields on these policies is high
II. Clear and visible method of arriving at surrender value
III. Well defined cash and savings value component
IV. Rate of return is not easy to ascertain
Answer: IV. Rate of return is not easy to ascertain




Question 3
Where was the Universal Life Policy introduced first?
I. USA
II. Great Britain
III. Germany
IV. France
Answer : I. USA




Question 4
Who among the following is most likely to buy variable life insurance?
I. People seeking fixed return
II. People who are risk averse and do not dabble in equity
III. Knowledgeable people comfortable with equity
IV. Young people in general
Answer: III. Knowledgeable people comfortable with equity




Question 5
Which of the below statement is true regarding ULIP’s?
I. Value of the units is determined by a formula fixed in advance
II. Investment risk is borne by the insurer
III. ULIP’s are opaque with regards to their term, expenses and savings
components
IV. ULIP’s are bundled products
Answer: III. ULIP’s are opaque with regards to their term, expenses and savings




Question 6
All of the following are characteristics of variable life insurance EXCEPT:
I. Flexible premium payments
II. Cash value is not guaranteed
III. Policy owner selects where savings reserve is invested
IV. Minimum Death benefit is guaranteed
Answer: I. Flexible premium payments




Question 7
Which of the below is correct with regards to universal life insurance?
Statement I: It allows policy owner to vary payments
Statement II: Policy owner can earn market-based rate of return on cash value
I. I is true
II. II is true
III. I and II are true
IV. I and II are false
Answer : III. I and II are true




Question 8
All of the following is true regarding ULIP’s EXCEPT:
I. Unit holder can choose between different kind of funds
II. Life insurer provides guarantee for unit values
III. Units may be purchased by payment of a single premium or via regular
premium payments.
IV. ULIP policy structure is transparent with regards to the insurance expenses
Component
Answer : II. Life insurer provides guarantee for unit values




Question 9
As per IRDA norms, an insurance company can provide which of the below nontraditional
savings life insurance products are permitted in India?
Choice I: Unit Linked Insurance Plans
Choice II: Variable Insurance Plans
I. I only
II. II only
III. I and II both
IV. Neither I nor II
Answer:  III. I and II both




Question 10
What does unbundling of life insurance products refers to?
I. Correlation of life insurance products with bonds
II. Correlation of life insurance products with equities
III. Amalgamation of protection and savings element
IV. Separation of the protection and savings element
Answer : IV. Separation of the protection and savings element




Question 11
 Which among the following is a non-traditional life insurance product?
I. Term assurance
II. Universal life insurance
III. Endowment insurance
IV. Whole life insurance
Answer : II. Universal life insurance




Question 12
Which of the below statement is incorrect?
I. Variable life insurance is a temporary life insurance policy
II. Variable life insurance is a permanent life insurance policy
III. The policy has a cash value account
IV. The policy provides a minimum death benefit guarantee

Answer : I. Variable life insurance is a temporary life insurance policy



रामायण

रामायण दशरथ की तीन पत्नियाँ – कौशल्या, सुमित्रा , कैकेयी दशरथ के चार पुत्र – राम,लक्ष्मण,भरत,शत्रुघ्न दशरथ: राम के पिता और कौशल के राजा कौशल...